Thursday 19 February 2009

Serenity and Sunshine

Wonderful weather has blessed us the past week and I am certainly making the most of it. Emma is up in Wales with her boyfriend so it's just been me riding. In some ways I enjoy riding on my own. I don't have to make conversation unless I want to and then I can talk to Nell. I don't have to worry about other horses acting up. I can make my own decisions as to where I am going and how fast and last but not least, I don't have to trek around to meet anyone.

Yes. This week has been riding bliss. Not too hot - not too cold. In fact I've been able to go out without a fleece on! In february! When we get horrible, stormy summers and mild, rainless winters, no-one is going to tell me that's not global warming.

I will be nicking some pics off Jade and Lisa when I get back to college so expect a rundown of our ride. If I have any EMA money after Easter, I will consider buying a helmet cam. Then instead of pictures - which I always forget about - you can see movies! Yay!

No comments: