Saturday 17 April 2010

Spring has sprung

It seems like months since I last blogged... Oh wait, it has. Yes, my internet connection is an ass and yes my computer is as slow as an octogenarian tourist but yes! I have photos!


Backtracking to snow in January...





A bit of jumping in February...




And our first beach ride of the year in March...








So the current news is that the horses are FAT. Rocky isn't too bad but could lose a bit of fat and gain some muscle instead. Tralee is about 30Kg overweight and Nell is about 70Kg overweight. Fun. She was about 100Kg overweight a few weeks ago when we started so we are getting there slowly. We rode around Perran Downs yesterday at a steady trot almost all the way and completed our ride in just 45 mins. There is so much going on I'm going to have to do several posts to cover them all but right now my current target is to get Nell back down to a healthy 450Kg in time for summer.

No comments: