Wednesday 17 December 2008

Quick Update

Just a quick update as I havn't really had time to blog much. College coursework has been creeping up on me and the weather hasn't exactly been good enough to ride in.

Liz, Emma and I were meant to have gone on a fancy dress tinsel ride. This involves meeting up for the fancy dress competition and then following a trail of tinsel with the closest riders to the optimum time winning. Of course that morning I woke up to grey clouds and lashing rain so that put the dampers on our plans. It is supposed to be held after christmas instead now so keep an eye out for christmas pics soon!

In other news, Nell and Lucy are moving down to Kestel for christmas to give the field a rest. They are practically mud surfing on a dry day and swimming on a wet day and with the iminent threat of mud fever growing we decided that something needed to break. It will also mean we don't have to feed haylage, only have to go up once a day and the girls get to taste sweet, sweet grass.

I asked for stuff for Nell this christmas instead of the usual Breyer. I'll miss not having another model on my shelf but her needs are much greater. So I was poking them the other day. My predictions are: Either a new rug or a neck rug, the purple web bridle I've been dying for, a purple saddle pad and either the purple adjustable helmet I was after or purple stirrup irons; although the box looks a little big for that.
Can you guess I like purple? ;)

No comments: